Want to invest in a start-up business? A restaurant? It may be a good move. Or not. We help you run the numbers, calculate the risk/reward for any decision that may not benefit you long-term. With each opportunity, we ask, “How does this help you achieve your goals?” Lean on us to remove emotion from investment decisions and rely on the numbers. Educating and supporting you in all aspects of your personal and professional life not only empowers you, but it also offers you much-needed peace of mind. Trusting that we always have your best interests in mind allows you to focus on what you do best—building your career.
to consider when choosing an advisor:
- Are you a registered fiduciary?
- How are you paid?
- Are you paid commissions to recommend investments to me?
- Do you have sales quotas?
- Will a financial plan be custom created for me?
- Have you worked with high-net-worth individuals and families?
- Do you have unique insight into my profession/career?
- Describe your company’s culture.
- Who will be working directly with me?
- How will you communicate with me?
“I am shocked when I hear stories recounting the lack of financial transparency pro athletes and entertainers have been offered. How many more times do we need to see a headline reporting another public figure declaring bankruptcy or being deceived by a trusted advisor? The time has come to raise the bar for these elite professionals. We don’t need more horror stories and low expectations.”
—Leo Kelly, Verdence CEO